Find Jobs in jwulink

As a J-1 student, you may work on campus.

You do not have to apply to USCIS for work authorization.


Get Written Authorization

Visit International Student Services to get an authorization from your advisor, prior to working on campus.

Do NOT engage in any kind of employment until you are certain that you have proper authorization.

Hours Per Week

School Year

While school is in session, you can work a maximum of 20 hours/week.


While school is not in session, you can work a maximum of 25 hours/week.

Maintain Full Time Status

If your drop below full time status, or fail to maintain status, you must discontinue on-campus employment immediately.