If you plan to travel outside of the US, you are required to:

1. Get a Travel Signature

Get a travel signature from your international student advisor on your I-20 before you leave the US.

2. Wait 5 Days

Make sure you allow 5 business days for a travel signature to be processed. 

Remember to Update 

Update the travel signature each term, if you leave the US during your studies.