Learn what you need to prepare before you travel outside the US.

If you plan to travel outside of the US, you are required to:

1. Get a Travel Signature

Get a travel signature from your international advisor on your I-20 before you leave the US. Please follow further instruction at the top of the request form.

Travel Signature Request Form

2. Wait 5 Days

Make sure you allow 5 business days for a travel signature to be processed.

Remember to Update

Update the travel signature each semester, if you leave the US during your studies.